All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

İngilizce-Türkçe Sözlük

BETA Online Dictionary Turkish-English: Enter keyword here!
 ÂƏÇĞ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Türkisch
 Need help with a simple translation from Ex Gf. »

Turkish-English Translation of
Birthday wish please

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Birthday wish... please!  
by Sarascem, 2017-03-24, 11:41  Spam?  217.33.93....
Hi all... I need help translating a wish for the man I love :( It's his birthday and it would mean the world to me if you can help me get this translated!

''Happy birthday aşkım!
I know you don´t believe in birthdays very much but there is so much to celebrate! Your character, integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, courage. You have endured so much, you have known hardship in life. But here you stand, still moving forward, growing stronger each day -  all reasons why I love you! I wish you a great year ahead (with me)''

Sara xx

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Nickname
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Turkish-English online dictionary (İngilizce-Türkçe Sözlük) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads